Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Just Me Venting....

As I am approaching the last few weeks of my student teaching position at the secondary level, I have noticed one thing....My college professors must really think we know everything and can pull crap out of a hat. I truly have enjoyed all my professors, but do they honestly think that we have all the time in the world to pretty much work a full time job, lesson plan in the evenings and then do extra work on top of that??? I would love to see them try and do this while not becoming a hermit on the weekends. If they succeed then kudos to them!

I also don't know how they expect us to do well on assignments when I, or anyone else in my major, can figure out the student teaching manual that has all our assignments in it. It's like every time I look through the thing I am gonna have a heart attack because I find something else that needs to be done that I haven't seen before. Just the other night I almost had a nervous break down because there is one assignment that no one in the major really knows how to do....guess ya fail at somethings in life, don't ya?

Well, guess I am just gonna finish drowning my sorrows in this uber delicious Choco Cherry Love blizzard from DQ....it's so good! Try one!

No comments:

Post a Comment