Wednesday, October 2, 2013

3 months later and still very happily married!

It's been a whirlwind couple of months since the wedding. It seems like every weekend we've had something going on that we needed to be at, but we were also able to take a few "mini- honeymoons" along the way. 
This last weekend I was at my cousins wedding. All my family has been asking about Ryan and my adventures we've been on lately. One of my cousins, Andrea, gave me a great idea for the blog. She said she is always looking for where we have been or what we have been up to. So it looks like the blog may take a turn to "Where's Marie?" Haha

So to get the party started, let's go back about 3 months....wedding day!
Ryan and I were married July 6 in my family's church. Everything went off without a hitch. The torrential downpour of rain stopped right in time for us to walk out of the church to be greeted by a wonderful surprise that Ryan had been working on all week long before the wedding. The following picture says it all!
Ryan is a big John Deere fan and my family is Case IH, therefore the sign that says mixed marriage! Haha! Just some farmer humor! Anyways, the day was absolutely everything I could have dreamed it would be. And we got se pretty amazing photos to show it from our wonderful photographer, TNL Platinum Photography!
The wedding party
Mr. & Mrs. just being ourselves!
Our pictures are something that we will treasure for ever. It's only been three months and I love looking back at them already!

Well, I think this is enough to get started. Next blog will be in a few days and it will tell all about our little "mini-honeymoons!" 


No comments:

Post a Comment